If you have any questions regarding membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planner applicants may join on their own at any time. Supplier applicants can only join SGMP when they submit an application that references a planner "match" application. If you are planner electing to join with a supplier, please make sure that supplier's name and company name are noted in the space provided on the application at the time you submit it to SGMP headquarters. The planner match must join the same chapter as the supplier applicant.
- Be sure to select the chapter with which you wish to affiliate on your application (applicants not noting a chapter will be placed into the At Large group, which provides no local activities or additional benefits).
- Current or past planner members are not eligible to re-join along with a supplier as their "match" until their membership has lapsed for 12 months.
- Applicants that qualify for more than one category are only eligible to join SGMP at the higher category.
- Supplier applicants for the Louisiana and Rocky Mountain chapters currently must submit two planner matches in the same month in order to join SGMP.
- It is the supplier applicant's sole responsibility to ensure that their planner match's application has been received and processed. The responsibility of ensuring that a thorough and accurate and timely supplier membership application package is received at SGMP headquarters does not rest with the planner match applicant, the intended chapter of the applicants, or SGMP headquarters.