Superheroes Circle/Recognition Levels
The Superheroes Circle Campaign will commence September 2017 and conclude April 30, 2018. Incentives and recognition (listed below) will be conferred on all of our Super Hero referrers culminating at the 2018 NEC! If you have a friend or colleague working in the government meetings space who needs a professional home, invite them to join SGMP! Thank you for helping make our Society a stronger and more vital organization!
How it Works
When new member applications come in, members who are identified as having referred at least one new member will automatically be considered members of 2017 - 2018 SGMP Superheroes Circle and receive recognition based on their participation level. New members who submit their membership application have the option to list the name of who referred or recruited them on the online form. We will use this field to track referrals. On a monthly basis, a list of SGMP Superheroes Circle members will be listed on the SGMP website.
How We Express Our Gratitude
Members at the following referral levels receive:
1+ Members Recruited
- Name and organizational affiliation listing on SGMP website leaderboard which is updated monthly showing the number of referrals each person has achieved
- NEC Recognition to occur on the rolling PowerPoint between programs and by announcement during the State of the Society
- SGMP Superheroes Circle lapel pins which can be worn on nametag/lanyard at NEC and at chapter meetings
- 3-4 exclusive email updates from the SGMP President
- SGMP-branded 4x6-inch padfolio
- The option of having a short bio and headshot listed on a list of top referrers on the Superheroes Circle page of SGMP website
- Thanks expressed as a group in one or more social media posts
- Handwritten thank you notes from the SGMP board
- Published interview on SGMP blog or equivalent with member-supplied headshot
- Recognition in Government Connections Magazine
- Kudos on SGMP national social media across active channels
- Exclusive recognition at NEC, including certificate, photo opportunity, plus a custom super hero cape to keep
- One complimentary registration to NEC (Top referrers must have referred at least 5 members to receive the free registration and be members in good standing.)
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-549-0892 and let us know how we can be of service to you!