If you have any questions regarding membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planner applicants may join on their own at any time. Some chapters require supplier applicants to join SGMP with a planner "match." If you are planner electing to join with a supplier, please make sure that supplier's name and company name are noted in the space provided on the application at the time you submit it to SGMP headquarters. The planner match must join the same chapter as the supplier applicant.
- Be sure to select the chapter with which you wish to affiliate on your application (applicants not noting a chapter will be placed into the At Large group, which provides no local activities or additional benefits).
- Current or past planner members are not eligible to re-join along with a supplier as their "match" until their membership has lapsed for 12 months.
- Applicants that qualify for more than one category are only eligible to join SGMP at the higher category.
- It is the supplier applicant's sole responsibility to ensure that their planner match's application has been received and processed. The responsibility of ensuring that a thorough and accurate and timely supplier membership application package is received at SGMP headquarters does not rest with the planner match applicant, the intended chapter of the applicants, or SGMP headquarters.
40th Anniversary Membership Rates:
To celebrate SGMP's 40th Anniversary coming up in 2021, SGMP is offering special membership rates from now until June 30, 2021, for new and renewal memberships:
- $45 for government planners (compared to regular rate of $55)
- $115 for contract planners (compared to regular rate of $140)
- $350 for suppliers (compared to regular rate of $400)
- Educator and student rates remain at $25, already a special rate.