Alternative Recertification Program
SGMP is introducing a new program for our certified members who have had difficulty in recertifying. The program is a simple, self-study program and is available to everyone who certified or recertified in the last 3 years and is unable, for various reasons, to earn enough contact hours to recertify. Members whose recertification date is January 2016 to present are eligible.
Policy GI-11, dated March 2017
- You must be a member of SGMP in good standing.
- The cost of the alternative recertification program is $250, due at the time of registration. This includes the updated CGMP Handbook, the current Power Point slides, and the examination. Click here for a full fee schedule.
- This is a self -study program and does not involve any classroom activity.
- The alternative recertification examination will be offered every two months. You must schedule the examination within 6 months of registering for the program. You will be notified of the month of the examination.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, your certification is good for 3 years from your most recent expiration date.
- If you do not pass the exam, you will be able to re-test one time within 30 days of the examination for a $50 re-test fee.
- This is a one-time opportunity; if your certification lapses again, you must re-take the CGMP class and examination.
If you are interested in applying for the program or want more information, please email email@example.com.