Training via Webinars
SGMP and the Gilmer Institute of Learning offer exclusive webinars, at no charge, to SGMP members as a membership benefit. Members are welcome to attend the live webinar or watch the recording online. These high-quality industry education opportunities are eligible for pre-approved Contact Hour credits toward CGMP recertification.
Log into the website in order to access registration for live webinars. Recorded versions are also available after the conclusion of the live event. Log-in to see the full list.
Upcoming Live Events:
- Summer/Fall 2019 events - Coming soon!
- Winning Government Groups and the System for Award Management (SAM) – Chris McLaughlin, CGMP (Coming soon!)
- Problem-Solving Skills That Make Sense – Vanessa Womack
- Global Business Etiquette – Kathleen Ryan, CGMP
- Site Selection and Safety – Alan Kleinfeld
- Hiring Home Run Speakers and Trainers on a Shoestring Budget – Andy Masters
- Setting Boundaries – 3 Keys for Dealing with Difficult People – Jan Spence
Our face-to-face education opportunities include education sessions, local chapter-hosted monthly meetings, and the SGMP National Education Conference & Expo.